|De 1 a 10 uds.||3,99 €/ud.||0 %|
|De 11 a 24 uds.||2,99 €/ud.||26 %|
|De 25 a 99 uds.||1,99 €/ud.||51 %|
|De 100 a 199 uds.||1,84 €/ud.||54 %|
|+200||1,69 €/ud.||58 %|
This variety is of Spanish origin (Andalusia).
In the European Union, Listan is officially called by other names: Listan blanc (Cyprus), Listan blanco (Spain), Malvasia Rei (Portugal) and Palomino fino (Spain). These synonyms are officially recognized in France regarding plant propagation material.
In France, Listan is officially listed in the "Catalogue of vine varieties" on the A list and classified. This variety is also listed in the catalogues of other Member States of the European Union: Cyprus, Portugal and Spain.
Wine grape variety.
The identification is based on:
- the tip of the young shoot with a very high density of prostate hairs,
- the yellow young leaves with bronze spots,
- the shoots with red internodes,
- the large adult leaves, with five lobes, deep lateral sinuses, an open petiole sinus, medium teeth with convex sides, a moderate anthocyanin coloration of veins, a blistered leaf blade, and on the lower side of the leaves, a high density of erect and prostate hairs,
- the round-shaped or obloid berries, with a dark hilum.
Bud burst: 5 days after Chasselas.
Grape maturity: mid-season, 2 weeks and a half after Chasselas.
Listan is vigorous, very productive, susceptible to browning and must be pruned short.
This variety is a little susceptible to powdery mildew and grey rot.
Listan's bunches are very large and the berries are medium to large in size. Listan has a low sugar potential and the acidity drops quickly and sharply at maturity. Wines produced are neutral and sensitive to oxidation.
The only certified Listan clone carries the number LM-1
- Catalogue des variétés et clones de vigne cultivés en France. Collectif, 2007, Ed. IFV, Le Grau-du-Roi, France.
- Documentary collections of the Centre de Ressources Biologiques de la Vigne de Vassal-Montpellier, INRAE - Montpellier SupAgro, Marseillan, France.
- Dictionnaire encyclopédique des cépages et de leurs synonymes. P. Galet, 2015, Ed. Libre&Solidaire, France.
- Traité général de viticulture, Ampélographie. P. Viala and V. Vermorel, 1901-1909, Ed. Masson, Paris, France.